Heli Waipoua Forest Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: HWF
Fly by helicopter across the mid north rural area to the stunning Hokianga Harbour. Your Footprints guide will meet you on landing at the Copthorne Resort Omapere will then take you on a guided walk to the largest Kauri Forest in the world to view Tane Mahuta, “God of the Forest”.
Footprints share with you their special relationship with Mother Nature, both spiritually and culturally. Enjoy their knowledge, stories song and music. On returning to Copthorne Omapere you will be served lunch overlooking the entrance to Hokianga Harbour before rejoining your helicopter for a scenic flight of the harbour and return to the Bay of Islands.
Availability and Booking Information
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone us for availability as you can not book online
- We will respond within 24 hours to confirm your booking and departure time
- This flight and tour requires a minimum of 2 people
- Children are the same price as adults for ages 4 years and over. Infants are under 4 years and can fly seated on the lap of an adult free of charge
- When booking please provide the weight of each passenger in the fields provided.
- Flights are subject to weather
- Prior to one week of travel - full refund
- Within one week and 48 hours of departure - 50% refund
- Within 48hrs of departure - no refund
- Obviously cancellation due to weather or serious illness will not incur a cancellation fee.
Adverse weather conditions may mean that the scheduled itinerary cannot proceed as intended. If adverse weather means that you are unable to complete the full tour then any refund will be adjusted on a pro rata basis dependant on the flying time involved.