Scenic Helicopter Flight Coastal Discovery
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Product code: H30
An opportunity to explore a little more of the unique and stunning coastline surrounding the Bay of Islands region with an extended version of the Hole in the Rock flight.
This flight flys from Paihia over the Russell area to Whangamumu then heads up the east side of the peninsula to Cape Brett turning there to return to Paihia with views over the picturesque Bay of Islands and Kerikeri Inlet areas covering the local townships.PLEASE NOTE YOU CAN REQUEST A DEPARTURE TIME TO SUIT YOU IN THE BOOKING FORM.
Availability and Booking Information
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone us for availability as you can not book online
- This flight flys on demand with availability throughout the day so when booking please enter what time you would like to request.
- We will respond within 24 hours to confirm your booking and departure time we can offer
- Flights require a minimum of 2 people, however if 1 person we will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers
- Children are the same price as adults for ages 4 years and over. Infants are under 4 years and can fly seated on the lap of an adult free of charge
- Flights are subject to weather
- When booking please provide the weight of each passenger in the fields provided
- WE DO NOT OPERATE ON 25 DECEMBER
- Prior to one week of travel - full refund
- Within one week and 48 hours of departure - 50% refund
- Within 48hrs of departure - no refund
- Cancellation by Salt Air due to weather or serious illness will not incur a cancellation fee
Adverse weather conditions may mean that the scheduled itinerary cannot proceed as intended. If adverse weather means that you are unable to complete the full tour then any refund will be adjusted on a pro rata basis dependant on the flying time involved.